Kenneth School (NE 22-7-7w) was located in the northwestern corner of Dufferin Municipality. The population in this area represented an interface between Anglophone settlers to the south and the Francophone community to the west and north of the school.
As with other small schools, the building served as a public meeting place and site for local picnics. The current owner of the property attended the school and the family proudly maintains the site.
Cheryl and Albert Tranq at Kenneth School cairn

Kenneth School was built on NW 7-7-7w in 1920. It was a union school with debentures issued by the RM of South Norfolk. The school also served the area as a community hall. Kenneth School closed in 1964. The district consolidated with St. Claude in 1965.