Skip navigation
Home > Local Heritage > Schools > Ostrander School


Ostrander School #113

Built in the 1880s on SE 5-6-4w and named after Andrew Ostrander. A second school was built in 1895 and closed in 1968. The building was sold and moved to SW 5-6-4w and used as a workshop.

Back to Schools list or Schools Cairns/Signs list

 

Archives of Manitoba, MB Education (Series 2) Ostrander School SD# 113 (N22344)