Skip navigation

Home > Local Heritage > Schools > Hopeland School

Hopeland School # 2279


Hopeland SD was formed in 1937, the last school district formed in Dufferin. The school was built on three acres of land on SE 13-7-4w in the north-east corner of Dufferin. In1966 it became part of Midland School Division. The building was sold and moved to Winkler.

 



Back to Schools list or Schools Cairns/Signs list