Skip navigation
Home > Local Heritage > Churches > Pentecostal Churches


Pentecostal Churches

Carman Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada

alt=""

As early as the 1920s, evangelist tent meetings were held in the district. The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada established a congregation in Carman when they purchased the former Baptist Church on what is now 2nd St SW and 3rd Ave SW.

In 1948 the church underwent major renovations. The congregation has had many young people attend Bible College and enter service as pastors and missionaries. A new church opened on Hwy #3 east of Carman.

Return to Churches list

 

Roseisle Pentecostal Church

alt=""Coleman Collection

In1918, J.B. Coleman purchased the former Maccabee Hall and donated it to the ‘New Testament Mission’. The Church opened on 1st Street in Roseisle in 1920 and later affiliated with the Pentecostal Assembly. In1977, a new church was built on Main Ave.

alt=""

Return to Churches list